LiFe jUst lIKe a bOx Of cHOcoLAtE!! ^_^

Well..just bits n pieces of my life!!

Friday, August 06, 2004

Singapore

Well, last nite wanna jot down something but kinda lazy loh....hehehe ok been travelling to KL, Penang, Kajang, JB and now in SIngap....so kinda miss home a bit or should i say jus miss the food back home...heheeee

ya, 1 thing for sure..my eating n sleeping disorder had become a lifestyle since travelling. Hav to save n sometimes jus eat 2 meals per day..or should i say tat i was just too lasy to find something to eat...heheheee....add n plus n i think its ok loh...wat more can u ask for while travelling... :)

ya kinda regret cos not jotting everyting down while travelling....u know..like Day 1....Day 2...bla bla bla...hehheee.those kinda of things loh..but its ok since its has been ages since i log in here.. :)

anyway, my trip coming to an end n jus wait for my graduation next week..on the 15th actually..then start my career world...*sign* how i miss the student life..u know when we loss something..only then we will treasure it!!

ok all the best to myself n LIFE hav stil to go on rite? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home