LiFe jUst lIKe a bOx Of cHOcoLAtE!! ^_^

Well..just bits n pieces of my life!!

Monday, May 03, 2004

well....i guess its been a long time since i add something personal here....been busy lately with findin a FREE webserver to host my site n hopefully can finish everything tonite... :O) well, last time used the 3x.ro..but they delete my acc...hheeemmpp....kanasai 1!!...kekekekee

anway, today been bz been a tourist guide n drive....my net fren frm kch come to sibu for visit n she brings along 3 others..so jus bring them around....i guess sibu reli small n can jus finish showing them in 1 day...kekekee..nothing much to do anyway...kinda tired n wanna sleep now...but stil uploading my website so i guess jus hang around for a while....well, they ask me to go with them to see hua office for visit tommor but if i can manage to wake up loh!! kekkeee

well, actually this the second time been shopping with gals..i mean accompany them to ALL the shopping complex in cbu n damn tired loh..hahahaa dunno how gals manage to do all the window shooping n hopefully there wouldnt b another time....kekkee

ok kinda tired n wanna ZZzzzzzzz............

GOOD NITE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home