LiFe jUst lIKe a bOx Of cHOcoLAtE!! ^_^

Well..just bits n pieces of my life!!

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Well, it has been ages since i last add anything in my blog.....well, in a blink of an eye, i jus finish my studies n now wait of the graduation in august (hopefully nothing went wrong loh). well, mood not quite good tonite cos jus find out tat i hav flunk my SHELL interview. i think i could make it but like usual when i'm too overconfident, everything went wrong mah..*sigh, sign*...nvm jus take it as 1 of the experience mah n like the law of seeds....its take hundreds of interview to land urself in a job u like loh..i guess tat kinda comforting mah.....hehehehe

anyway, hav to look for job real soon. i guess its time to send my other application out..since i was confident tat i got the SHELL offer but i guess tat history liaw..thinking of applying few companies but dunno whether the IT job suit me or not loh :O)....but 1 think for sure....better find job fast or my $$ is drying up soon....hehehhee

I guess tat all n wish me luck dude!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home