LiFe jUst lIKe a bOx Of cHOcoLAtE!! ^_^

Well..just bits n pieces of my life!!

Friday, September 12, 2003

well, last nite went down to the town to celebrate with frens the mooncake festival but too pity the food r jus nasty n yet so expensive mah..walau!!..5 dishes oledi 90++ bucks yet tat din count the drinks....wat the worse is the attitude of the waiteress...wanna slap her face mah....hehehhehe

then, after tat we went to the town area to c some celebration..its quite crowded..something like the petaling street n most importantly got many preety gals to c mah..so in a way or the other it perfect the nite loh..at least dun waste any money coming down to kch mah... :O)

anyway, jus too tired last nite so when got back jsu sleep nia n dun even do my project mah..hehehee so jus wake up this morning to do..tehn something happen n din manage to say a portion of my work...so some kind of losing my temper n in the way hurting my hand when punching the table..(reli cant control myself cos i'm really bad temper plp)..try to control my temper n at least i dun have to stay my finger feeling the sting now mah..but regret now oso no use cos wat happen oledi cant go back liaw loh... :O)

anyway, rushing to finish my assign n report n project..well...gotta b really busy the coming week n hope tat everything goona b fine loh...well, not gonna online this weekend cos the lab is not goona to open...so c ya all in another few days... :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home