LiFe jUst lIKe a bOx Of cHOcoLAtE!! ^_^

Well..just bits n pieces of my life!!

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Working World!!

yeah..its been sometimes since i post something about my life here....actually nothing much i wan to say..cos when feel like posting something here..jus too lasy to pen down or should i say typing it out..hehee

okok...life pretty heltic these days..trying out different jobs to find the 1 suitable but so far....stil in the dark. ya..sometimes i wonder y human nature is to desire the things tat we dun appreciate but when its out of our reach..then we start wanting it so badly :)

ya..kinda miss the old studying days n without realizing it...step into the real working world...not talking bout the partime jobs tat i used to do but those reli challenging works n meeting those plp out there! Reality is sometime to hard to swallow n reli meeting all kinds of plp in these few days..anyway looking forward to next week for my another trip to outstation...n this time will b going for training n will be back in a month....of cos not jus training but reli wan to enjoy myself 1 last time b4 reli putting my whole heart into my job.. :)

ok graduation party on the way..n sometimes stil miss the old days..but LIFE stil hav to go on :)

bluffing too much oledi n all the best to myself n those out there! Chiao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home