LiFe jUst lIKe a bOx Of cHOcoLAtE!! ^_^

Well..just bits n pieces of my life!!

Monday, January 10, 2005

Love Poem ^_^

If I could somehow show you the way I feel
prove to you the way I like you is truly real

If you would give me a chance from the start
so I could give you all my heart
no one compares to you

All their personalities just arent true
Yours is real sweet and kind
and I wish for you to be mine

At night I look at shimmering stars wondering,
pondering if you were near or far

In my dreams Ill be with you
all these feelings I never knew

One person I could think of that would make the day go by
one person I could think of that could make me want to cry.

But all of this you will never know
cause Im to afraid to show
too afraid to take the chance
and see what the outcome would be

too afraid that you might reject me.
so in my dreams you will stay
and never ever fade away

Youre the one who makes me whole
my mind, body, and my soul
and if one day you will move away
and part you will never leave me
because youre in my heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home